By Anonymous - 15/02/2010 14:22 - United States

Today, I took my best friend to an 80's party. She drank too much and ended up puking all over the interior and exterior of my car as well as inside my right legwarmer on the 30 mile trip back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 072
You deserved it 4 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

musicalibrary 4

How did she manage to puke inside your legwarmer?

it was an 80's party jackass. it was the style back then

Comments

you fault. I'd have Told the bitch to walk since she was irresponsible

perdix 29

She took that 80's theme WAY too seriously. Back then, kids, puking all over cars was as cool as jackets with the sleeves pushed up. I think Corey Hart had a hit song about that.

perdix 29

did you have her clean it all up? I would of. if I was the one puking I would of offered to clean it all like you are supposed to!

bugmenotmofo 34

YDI for you and your friend being too stupid to not know how to party without getting wasted (this coming from somebody who has gotten wasted more time than id like to admit)

I would have made her walk home, or would have rung for a taxi for her, and made her pay

who travels 30 miles for a party? and with a "friend" who drinks too much?

YDI for taking your friend who doesn't know their drinking limits to an 80's party.

Well there hasnt been anyone on this thread (so far) saying that you can't drink, we're just saying not to get totally wasted and ruining the party for your friend, that's stuck taking care of your wasted self. That's where we are having the issue with...

Where'd I say don't drink? I just said the OP deserved it because their friend doesn't know their limit in regards to how much alcohol they can consume without getting wasted.