By Anonymous - 31/03/2016 23:48 - United States

Today, I took a two-hour bus ride to get to orientation, got stuck a block away because the pedestrian sidewalk was closed, waited half-an-hour for my ride in the rain, when someone called the cops on me for acting suspicious. I got to the interview soaking wet, and they told me they'd rescheduled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 865
You deserved it 1 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn OP that's like getting knocked down, then getting kicked while you're down, then that kick knocks you down further, then you get kicked while you're down-er.

Is it weird that I thought of this as a movie montage with 'Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around' playing.

Comments

Damn OP that's like getting knocked down, then getting kicked while you're down, then that kick knocks you down further, then you get kicked while you're down-er.

Reminds me of all the combos in Street Fighter 2. I tell ya I couldn't win lol.

Aerobic_Exorcism 13

Try not watching **** before orientation next time. :)

Yeah, I hate it when I watch **** and cause the one stretch of footpath I really need to use to be closed. Yep, happens all the time. The things we endure just to bash one out, eh?

Aerobic_Exorcism 13

"Soaking wet" I thought I was being clever, turns out I was just too tired to come up with something good.

Aerobic_Exorcism 13

I suppose that was in bad taste. I'm sorry, FML community. Please forgive me, for I have sinned through bad jokes. That was probably in bad taste, too.

At least you will be getting another chance.

Is it weird that I thought of this as a movie montage with 'Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around' playing.

We all have our bad days... Some worse than others though, hope things work out with that job though OP

Honestly, why would someone call the police because someone is acting "suspicious" especially if the person is just standing there.

You could have asked the police to give you a lift, they might have helped you! and i hope you get through to the interview!

manuelg1095 14

It's like we live in a world where email or phones don't exist. Sucks big time OP.

I have to wonder why they didn't think to call you and tell you ahead of time that they changed the time of the interview. That's just poor communication on their part.