By Whipped Cream - 24/11/2012 05:38 - United States - Charlotte

Spicy
Today, I took a picture of myself wearing a whipped cream bra with cherry nipples, captioned, "I hope you enjoyed your dinner, now how about some dessert???" I meant to send it to my fiancé. I sent it by mistake to my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 346
You deserved it 49 696

Same thing different taste

Top comments

keven501 12

I think dad will have to pass on dessert tonight

YDI. If you send sexy pictures of yourself to your partner, you don't hit the send-button until you're completely sure the number (or emailadress) is the correct one.

Comments

tsent8 15

Only if I can get some sprinkles on that!

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Never send suggestive pictures period.

BlueFlatts 20

Next time double check who your sending a text message to, especially when it comes to something provacative like that. Sorry, but YDI. I've never sent a text to the wrong person, seems kind of difficult to do when the name is at the top.

debbster7 18

YDI for taking that picture in the first place.

sernarules 1

Dont feel too bad my wife sent a pic of her genitals to our neighbor across the street. He and i have the same name

I'll say it for the 100th time!! Never ever take pictures like that! In the old days, all you had to downs destroy the pic & the negatives! These days, everything you send into cyber space is there 4 ever! Understand that? 4-ever! You can delete all you want, once it's out there, it's out there for your kids, your grandchildren & whomever wants to find it in the future! Can you imagine a kid 50 years from now looking into his or her family history & they come across a photo of great grandma with a whipped cream bra? That's gonna damage them for life!

hanielfavela 6

How about u share that pic with me? ;) lol jk

i just have 1 question. how did the cherries get on the bra ? somebody please tell me.