By Anonymous - 20/04/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, I told my mom that I was taking antidepressants because I hate myself. She said "That's not surprising. You hate everybody. And, you're kind of a bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 041
You deserved it 23 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_KID 0

Maybe you should recommend those drugs to your mom...but then again you could be a bitch :D

"Today, my daughter told me she was on anti-depressants. I told her, 'That's not surprising. You hate everybody. And you're kind of a bitch.' 10 hours later, she burst through the door with a tommy gun. FML"

Comments

sometimes depression makes people act bitchy. it doesn't mean they're bitches.

freebird417 0

#25 WTF?!? Well there is a possibility that ur a bitch. But I know how u feel my mom said the same thing about me when I told her about me taking depressants. But Iam a bitch :)

#10, maybe because her own mother called her a bitch? We may not know her, but I'm sure as shit her momma does.

masseyguy911 0

Well... you are probably a bitch. I mean if your own mom said that you are, and she wasn't mad at you... yeah you probably are. And you sound like an emo kid, at least you trying to help yourself out, so maybe you dont hate yourself as much as you think. You got to learn not to give a damn about what others think... you'll feel a lot better when you do.

Wow you are depressed. Sounds normal to me. People who are depressed tend to hate everyone and everything around them. I learned this when I suffered from depression for 7 years. Don't listen to most of these people. And your mom is an unsupportive bitch. #17 and anyone who agreed...its a mental disorder. A chemical imbalance in the brain. That is the point of the medicine, to balance the chemicals. She doesn't have enough dopamine. Its not that she just decided one day that she didn't like her life anymore even though she may be better off then others, she has a serious problem. Take a psych class and learn something about mental health.

drummergirl 0

maybe your mom was just having a bad day and had enough on her plate and just took out her stress on you. It does suck, but mom's have incredible insight, and if she notices that you have a bad attitude about life and "hate everybody" then she may just be trying to tell that to you without the sugar coating so you can get up and accept more people into your life. dont hate yourself, either :)

masseyguy911 0

Well #90 you have a point. But, she might not be "truly" depressed, the chemicals might be balanced and she is just acting depressed. Just saying, you might have struggled through depression. A family member of mine did as well, but hes okay now. Took some "happy" pills for a while and he turned out fine. BUT my friend was not truly depressed, and he just took the happy pills to cheer himself up. Every time some stuff happens to him he pops the pills. I think hes addicted to them, and just says he is depressed to get them. Its sad, but she might be doing the same thing. The fact her mom just said she hates everyone and does not acknowledge she is depressed makes me think she either is a bad parent, or she is faking it.

Scorponok 0