By Anonymous - 15/02/2014 22:44 - United States - Carlisle

Spicy
Today, I told my husband how frisky I was feeling, and asked him what he was going to do about it. He reached into our fruit bowl, tossed me a banana and told me to work it out, then returned to his video game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 797
You deserved it 8 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha sorry but that is funny and sad though, sorry op. Maybe you should do the same thing to him when he asks for some give him some lotion.

Tell him you're thinking about finding a new joystick since his doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Comments

MEN ARE NOT SEX OBJECTS, YOU SEXIST BITCH. WE ARE PEOPLE TOO!!! Oh, I sound crazy *now*, do I?

Bananas are AWESOME for that! But yeah, FLY, he deserves no woman!

cryssycakesx3 22

Oh come on, if a guy went to his girlfriend saying "I'm horny, what are you going to do about it?" and she tossed him a jar of mayonnaise and said "Work it out, I'm playing Candy Crush" he would get 100% YDI votes. Double standards...

Maybe try touching your husband, if he doesn't respond to that then I guess you'll have to do it on your own. If the game he was playing can be paused, he has no excuse. If it can't be paused, wait. If you want.

Crickety 6

I've been the wife of a gamer and a gamer myself for four years, but my husband and I both know the other comes first. If he can't realize that, he's obviously not grown up enough to have a girlfriend.

sometimes you get to a good part of a game and you wanna see how it ends.

God I feel sorry for any man whose with or will be with you, you sound like you'd be controlling bitch and no man deserves that

Bigfabthetruth52 22

I personally will never let it get to the point where im turning down pussy to play a damn game.

Well the titanfall beta is only until the 19th