By hairy - 25/02/2009 19:15 - United States

Today, I told my boss I was bored of being a cashier and would rather go to food prep. He told me I couldn't because my arms were too hairy. I'm a sixteen year old girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 933
You deserved it 6 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gracky_fml 0

whaat?! don't shave them!! weird. then you have to keep up on it all the time, or else they might get prickly and you'll have to wait forever for the arm hair to get soft again. arm hair is nooo big deal. forr real. no need to shave or wax it. another thing women have to do, but men don't?!! helllll naw!

Comments

I don't think it's necessary to shave/wax it at all, but for the record I used to shave my arms and the hair was never prickly when it grew back... so I don't know what some of these people are on about.

skafaced102 0

men are allowed to have hairy arms...girls are allowed to, but expect to be forever viewed as the hairy chick...not a good title.

M1RSH3 0

I shave my arms and I'm a girl, I rather shave them than have hairy arms any day, and it's not prickly for me at all.

don't shave it, get laser hair removal. seriously for like $1000 you'll be done with it foreverrrr! it hurts as much as waxing but you only have to get like 5 treatments done. disclaimer: every few years you might have to get a repeat treatment but it's SO worth it.

Mads_1234 28

I would rather not spend $1000 every few years for something that could be accomplished with a $10 wax.

Heh, that's a stupid reason...even if you did have hairy arms, why deny you the job? Was he afraid you'd dunk them in the mayo or something??

LD_fml 0

what?! there is nothing wrong with arm hair! **** him!

This guy wasn't calling her Sasquatch he just said that her arms are too hairy to work with the food. It might be a bullshit excuse, but I know for a fact that arm hair does fall out and can contaminate the food

AHAHAHAHA at Chubacca omg that's awful! And tell that jackass to go screw himself

#46 -- nice. Maybe you could try a hairnet.