By hcfan - 14/04/2009 11:18 - Australia

Today, a customer came in to the Pizza store where I work and complained that the food they had purchased had a strand of black hair in it. After some deliberation, my boss decided to fire me. He is the only staff member there with black hair. I shaved my hair 2 weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 380
You deserved it 3 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boss is a jerk, unless it was a nut hair of yours.

Sounds like you're better off now, you can get a new boss who isn't such a d*ck. Win in disguise?

Comments

Boss is a jerk, unless it was a nut hair of yours.

well hes defending for himself which is wrong

How is it wrong to defend oneself when said person didn't do anything wrong in the first place?

Sounds like you're better off now, you can get a new boss who isn't such a d*ck. Win in disguise?

Couldn't it have been another customer's, or possibly even the customer's own hair...

That happened to someone I worked with, except everyone working at the time had a shaved head, and the only one with hair was the customer. He didn't get fired though...

thorshammar 0

how awesome wud it be I f the customer got firef

I hate all these stories about people being fired for the most BS reasons. Did you point out that you had shaved your hair and it couldn't possibly be yours?

yea I know what you mean my sister got fired for not taking out the garbage at the same exact time. it was only by a minute. she worked there for 5 years and they did that.

oh stop complaining and kick his ass. **** him man

That really sucks man. Maybe he wanted to fire you (b/c the economy or something) but just needed a reason to. Do you have a union or something? I would fight this one, it's pretty obvious it wasn't you.