By Heather - 31/05/2009 17:38 - United States

Today, I thought I would make my first trip to the beach. While in the water, I was stung by a jellyfish. My friend had to pee on me. I went back into the water to wash the pee off and got stung by another jellyfish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 430
You deserved it 82

Top comments

Did you make your friend pee on you again? Did you stare at his/her genitals while they peed? Did a lot of pee get on an area that wasn't stung? It's this sort of information that leaves me unable to choose between FML/YDI.

laurisshnazzy 0

Haha. I got stung by a jellyfish a few years ago.. no piss necessary. A few painkillers, one ointment cream, and two hours laying down with my leg elevated sent the pain away. Sucks to be you.

Comments

Quinnjamin 0

#49....Thank you for the Friends reference! OP: I'm not sure how much peeing on the sting actually works or not, but on Friends when Monica got stung by a jellyfish, she was peed on. :P

Shadydeals 0

Haha fool the peeing does not work at all.

wtf. I don't understand why everyone is all "Oh, YDI stupid. Pee doesn't work." Not everyone knows that. In fact I bet quite a few people don't. Most of us have better things to do than Google cures for jellyfish stings. And "Not FYL, but FY friend's life." ...?! WHAT? All they had to do was squat. Unless they have the conviences a dude does. It's not even a big deal. Sheesh. People these days. FYL, man. I feel for you.

that's a myth anyway. peeing on someone doesn't help the sting. they say to use vinegar or something like that, is what i heard.

i would have thought you learned your lesson the first time....

Occam 0

lol #44, you can always tell who read as a child and who didn't. Also see: "would of".

pathetictwin 0

That's from FRIENDS! If you're gonna rip something off, making from something less popular.