By Heather - 31/05/2009 17:38 - United States

Today, I thought I would make my first trip to the beach. While in the water, I was stung by a jellyfish. My friend had to pee on me. I went back into the water to wash the pee off and got stung by another jellyfish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 430
You deserved it 82

Top comments

Did you make your friend pee on you again? Did you stare at his/her genitals while they peed? Did a lot of pee get on an area that wasn't stung? It's this sort of information that leaves me unable to choose between FML/YDI.

laurisshnazzy 0

Haha. I got stung by a jellyfish a few years ago.. no piss necessary. A few painkillers, one ointment cream, and two hours laying down with my leg elevated sent the pain away. Sucks to be you.

Comments

yatrickbi 0

pee doesnt do anything for stings. fail. next time try vinegar.

you know you can put vinegar or salt water on it. pee is usless

To the person who said there should have been a lifeguard there...not all beaches have lifeguards. I've never been to a beach WITH a lifeguard, actually. To everyone who is pretending to be the ultimate authority on whether or not pee helps, you can find many websites that support each side. In the end, it depends on how hydrated the person peeing is, and a few oher things... To the person who took pain meds and propped his/her foot up for like 2 hours for a jellyfish sting....um, over reaction, much? I got stung by 11 jellyfish in 4 days once. It's called the Nuese River. Unless you got stung by a really dangerous jellyfish, it's not really that big of a deal. Sounds like a sucky first trip to the beach though.

kstat 0

i live in california, go to the beach almost every other day, and have never been stung by anything. so sucks for you. and btw, peeing on it does nothing, put alcohol on it.

hahaha i'm sorry but that's hilarious

sounds kinky. I want to hang out with you and your friends sometime... I'd **** your face any day

Stevo1617204 0

hahaha wow that was just unlucky

dalipetrov 0

He had to pee...ON you? What the hell????