By Anonymous - 06/10/2013 21:49 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I started to come to during dental surgery. I clearly heard someone behind me say "Shit! Get this fucker back under!" then another person mentioning they'd have to kill me to avoid "another lawsuit", followed by laughter and the blackness of sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 499
You deserved it 3 845

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Switch dentists, and never go back. That's really creepy...

If they're worried about a lawsuit, they probably don't have insurance. What kind of dentist are you going to anyway?

Comments

That's pretty scary. Try not to go to that surgeon again.

emirie 21

Your pictures goes with your comment pretty well

I cannot even begin to tell you how many times that has been said to me! :P

I guess they didn't go through with the plan since you are posting this fml. Look on the bright side!

No! Don't look on the bright side! DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT OP!

perdix 29

Switch dentists? The next one might actually kill you!!! Time to switch to online self-dentistry -- there's a great site sponsored by Colgate and Jack Daniels.

Oh yea, I'm a graduate of their dental school. Instead of root canals, i tie one end of a string to the tooth and tie the other end to a door....

Normally dentists don't perform surgery. Most likely it was an oral surgeon.

85- You've said that like three times..I think you've made your point. Although, dentists do perform minor procedures (pulling teeth, root canals, fillings, etc.,) so your comment is irrelevant.

Thanks 123, I went through an interesting journey just to find those 3 comments and thumb them down..

Hey the navy dentists just keep going when you start waking up thinking they can remove that last moral before you can start "fighting back."

Epikouros 31

Were you the ship's hairdresser or chaplain? :) I'm a European civilian and I've always been conscious while having a molar or wisdom tooth pulled. It's fun to hear the tooth break loose while hardly feeling it.

Moral huh? Last time I checked, dentists, or oral surgeons didn't have anything to do with a person's morals. Molars, on the other hand, I could see them having something to do with.

I read this as "I started to cum during dental surgery" lol.

perdix 29

#28, you may be another candidate for online self-dentistry.

hahaha me too. and the part with the "get it back under" also made sense

Epikouros 31

Yeah, I thought: that's not funny anymore, being raped during oral surgery.

I'm gonna say they were saying that for the sake of sarcasm and because they knew you could at least hear them.