By Slash - 16/06/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I sprained my wrist playing Guitar Hero. The ER doctor called all of his coworkers in to hear my story. They all laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 424
You deserved it 101

Top comments

Zer0de 0

Haha wow. You rocked too hard

yme 0

sprained it on easy, that's y they laughed

Comments

garry24 0

really? the ER? you ******* pussy

Not everyone has the money for a guitar and lessons, or the patience to teach themselves. Guitar Hero is a game. It's a fun little time waster every now and again. I don't know why everyone seems to look down on it more than any other video game. I've never seen someone playing Call of Duty get told to join the real army, or someone playing Grand Theft Auto get told to steal a real car. All that said, this guy probably still deserves it. I don't know how the hell you could sprain your wrist playing the game.

star_ver 0

Take your head out of YOUR ass and realize it's a GAME. What, you're going to tell people who play shooters to buy a real gun? What a moron.

that is so right #64 , thanks for that comment!

YDI. Just to let you in on a little information... Put down the plastic guitar, take your head out of your ass and learn to play a real guitar, It’s more fun to play, friends will want to spend time with you, and chicks (or dudes if you’re a chick) love people that play guitar... or even drums. It’s not hard to learn, I self taught myself in about 6 months. Instead of playing video games for hours on end get a real skill that won’t make you look like a loser!!

You know, you sound like some elitist guitarist **** who thinks playing a guitar will equal to getting everything in life (ie girls, friends, other crap you want to spread) when that is not always the case. Also, I really love that you bragged about how you "self-taught" yourself how to play the guitar, like some egotistical self-glorifying ****.

Invest your time into something worth it; Learn a real instrument. YDI

I sprained my ankle when I sat in a lawn chair that folded. All of the ER thought that was ridiculously funny too.

Sucks, OP. If you keep it up, the strain will lessen! And now this comment board will be littered with "learn to play real guitar" and "GH is dumb" comments. Great.

spitball1074 2

Zomg did you at least finish your song?!?!?! What level????

No need to flip shit #40, Jesus Christ. I know sales have increased since these games, I work in a music retail store, I see it first hand. I was just saying that the game IS a waste of time regardless. And that's my opinion. You don't need to get your panties in a bunch princess.

I hate to say it, but YDI because you're obviously playing it wrong if you sprained your wrist. And #36, the FML isn't about playing video games, it's about the doctors laughing at him because of his injury. Why don't you get off the internet and get a life. BTW, music store owners have confirmed that since the release of Guitar Hero and Rock Band, instrument sales have INCREASED. GTFO.

were you like....jacking off on the neck of the guitar while soloing? hahahahha

I SPRAINED MY WRIST PLAYING GUITAR HERO!! It sucked!! Though, I didn't go to the ER... I just wrapped it for like a week and a half. I should also note that my wrist was sore after playing, and then I did a lot of yard work and carrying things that helped sprain it.

Completely off topic, but I hate how the negative comments say "Too much negative votes, comment buried." It should be "Too many negative votes" and that poor grammar is just bugging the heck out of me! LOL.

I think #48 Here has the best possible explanation!!! Patient Confidentiality can't be broken or instead of an FML, this tard would be making Money for violation of that rule.

You're wrong. If he shared the information with his co-workers who are involved in his treatment, it is not a breach of confidentiality.

Hayley_Harmony 5

Yay! I'm not the only one! It bothers me too! I can be a total grammar nazi sometimes...