By hugs511 - 25/07/2009 04:21 - United States

Today, I spent my date night babysitting. After waiting three hours later than I was supposed, the mother finally gets home at 11, too late for me to get out and have any fun. Already annoyed, I take the money as she says, "I hope this is enough, I got hungry and spent some of your money." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 646
You deserved it 3 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shoulda been like thats okay, i got thirsty and drank all your alcomahol, shared it with your kids just to see the look on her face XD

next time u babysit for her, raid the fridge, larder, take all the booze and get paid your way :D need help in carrying the alco? I'm in :D

Comments

Stevieebabyy 0

I'd tell her it wasn't. My aunt would give me like $15 for 2 hours then wouldn't come home till 4 hours later and wouldn't give me anymore.

I don't understand how parents can be so inconsiderate. If they agree to pay a certain fee they should pay it...if they agree to come home at a specific time, they should!

kellster 2

Call her back in the morning, tell her your hourly rate, and nicely let her know that you're expecting the rest of it. If she doesn't pony up, get a parent to call again and repeat the request in a stronger tone of voice! If you're a legal adult already, threaten legal action. Seriously. Not paying people for work done just does not fly unless we let it. Sucks, but that's the way it apparently has to be with some people. Sorry about your ruined date night, too!!

ultravioletlight 0

Now that was rude. She probably wouldn't do the same to someone with a "proper job" but thinks it's alright for a babysitter (especially if you're a teenager). People like that make me go grrrr.

Astraea 0

ydi!! if i were you, i would freak out an insult that bitch so hard, demanding my money to the last penny. you just shut up and accept what you're given?? YDI !

caught22 0

how is 11 too late to do anything? that's just when the parties and clubs are getting good. hello.... but that's still messed up

I bet she was chubby and was eating at sushi or some expensive shit. And I bet the person that's gonna moderate this comment is fat too.

I would have said no it wasn't enough and stayed until she got more. It was already too late to do anything, so you might as well get everything you're entitled to.