By MT - 19/09/2012 17:25 - Finland

Today, I spent hours crafting a tiara to look like the princess from my boyfriend's favourite game series, Zelda. I sent him a picture of me wearing it, and got the reply: "Sure, that's nice, but you'd be better as Majora." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 157
You deserved it 3 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As far as gamer insults go, that's pretty harsh...

Comments

That's sweet of you. He probably misjudged how many hours and how much work you put into it. I'm sure he would've had more appreciation had he known.

That would be too late, don't you think? Damages were already done. I don't know a thing about Zelda, except knowing there's a game called Zelda, it's just not my kind of game.. If my gf tries to please me by making something out of my favorite game, I would appreciate her efforts regardless of how much time she spent on it, at least she cares of what I like. Only thing I can say is that your bf is immature, sry OP, you are awesome.

You know nothing about Zelda?!? Why, that's sacrilegious!

We must educate this heretic! Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem… *whacks him over the head with a Twilight Princess strategy guide*

Legend of Zelda lesson 1: THE GUY WITH THE GREEN CLOTHES IS NOT ZELDA!

kotana191 8
gibby1235 6

at least you tried. My girlfriend doesn't even know what Zelda is

He should be happy that you did that for him. Thats just unappreciative

TheOath 12

Should sent it with this message, "Bow down I'm your future queen! All shall obey thy princess. ;)" Zelda's fun to play.

Seriously OP you tried, and if he didn't appreciate it, thats his fault. Some girls don't even know who zelda is (for example me).