By crabmunch15 - 09/09/2012 05:38 - United States - Victorville

Today, I snuck out to go see my girlfriend. When I got to her house, I left my bike out front and we went on a nice walk around the block. We passed a homeless-looking woman going the opposite way. About ten minutes later, the same woman passed us, on my bike. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 883
You deserved it 10 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lenamartinovic 13

Why didn't you lock your bike? YDI in so many ways.

Comments

That wasn't just any homeless woman - that was GOD watching you. She stole your bike to show you how wrong it was to sneak out. Either that or she did it because she doesn't approve of your relationship and wants you to break up. Or it could have just been a homeless woman who stole your bike because you were too stupid to lock it up. I guess we'll never know.

dino_cookie4 7

And you didnt knock her off.? Or why the HELL did you leave your bike and go walking.?

HeyArnold91 8

One does not simply leave his bike unlocked.

Doesn't that homeless woman know its illegal to "pedal pussy"?

You're the reason us guys get bad names. Thank you, asshole.

That was to number 30 btw i can't edit on android either. Sorry

How does one connect the dots from walking around the block to getting naked? Perhaps *gasp* there are actually good people in this world! Imposibruuuuu!

Not easy for a 15-year-old. That's what I take from his need to sneak out in the first place and his username, anyway.

It sucks when stuff gets stolen, but I guess next time you won't leave your bike out in the open.