This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By blindman - 14/01/2018 01:30

Today, I scrambled up some eggs and found that I was out of pepper. I used pepper spray instead, thinking it would be the same thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 935
You deserved it 11 730

Top comments

Either this is a joke, or you're a ******* idiot. YDI.

With stupidity like that, I really hope you don't host a social gathering. It would suck for the guests if you run out of booze and you end up serving rubbing alcohol as a substitute.

Comments

You should have used Brazilian PSI instead; it has lemons and onion in it.

how could you possibly be that stupid?

cabbagepatchdeathlord 8

nobody remembers the Simpsons episode, where Marge becomes a cop, and homer does the same thing?

YDI definitely. I don't believe this is real though. I will not accept that someone is dense enough to think a chemical spray is the same thing as a spice used for cooking. Especially with how accessible information is on the internet.

It's 2018. People haven't figured out how to use google yet to check? Weird

No way in hell someone out there is this stupid for real. This has to be fake.

If this is real, I hope that you don’t live on your own. With logic like that, you’re going to kill yourself in a spectacularly stupid manner, likely sooner than later. For the sake of what little hope humanity has, get sterilized ASAP. Humanity does not need you reproducing.

It won't kill you but will burn on the way out unless you're fine with hot stuff. A little dab will do but on Pizza a quick shot is fine.