By Anonymous - 15/10/2011 06:58 - United States

Today, I saw an unbelievably cute guy. He caught my eye and began to walk towards me. I adjusted myself and flashed him a smile. He came up to me, smiled back, and said "Hi, do you have a minute for gay rights?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 508
You deserved it 8 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, honey, all the good ones are either taken or gay. But seriously, DO you have a minute?

Vash_41288 10

Maybe his straight just passionate about gay rights lol, but probably not the case.

Comments

dounled81 0

I get that all the time a hot girls always hits on me and when I tell her I'm gay she says **** all the hot guys are gay. ;)

If you're gay, how can you judge a girl's hotness? If a straight guy calls another guy hot, he's never going to hear the end of it.

ZERObryan 1

#72 I call girls hot/beautiful/sexy all the time, but I'd never get in bed with them. I guess gay guys are more like girls, they can call each other hot and it means nothing.

72 - If you think a straight guy can't tell when another guy is hot there's something wrong with you. Society says it's bad for straight men to say anything about the attractiveness of another male. It doesn't make you gay or bi; it makes you human.

jessica53354 0

Why are the cute ones always gay

dounled81 0

it happens, girls always hit on me and when I tell them I'm GAY they always say why all you hot guys gay

gamerdude66 8

he could just be in support of gays, you dont have to be gay to think being gay is ok.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

I once turned a gay man straight.

ironyisforlosers 0

Then he probably wasn't gay in the first place...

juturnaamo 29

You don't have to be gay to stand up for them.

Haha that would be funny if he was just trolling you.

miss101 3

just because he is for gay rights dosnt mean he is gay.