By themouseman1212 - 10/03/2013 16:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I saw a woman breastfeeding at the natural foods market. It's the first time I've seen a woman's nipple in over two years. I've been married for ten. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 667
You deserved it 7 498

themouseman1212 tells us more.

I'm trying to. It's been a long time. But I'm still hopeful. Just trying to be the best husband and father I can be. Thanks for the support.

Top comments

Comments

r_bruce69 19

Simple solution. Divorce her if she won't have sex with you (unless there's a really good reason like she's depressed). The intimacy of sex is needed for marriage.

Friendzoned by your wife. That's a new level of being Friendzoned. FYL

I see a woman's nipples everyday. Ha.

krmc822 6

Ah wow fml. You're a loser no one really cares about you're bad sex life.

rootbeerfanatic 6

Actually, it was correct the first time.

krmc822 6

Seriously no one cares about that. Why would you post a fml like that?

Time to man up and go give it to your wife.

good one. it's been 3 minutes and I'm still laughing!

Time for Seduction 101: Plan a date night for the two of you lovebirds. Take her somewhere you know you'll have a good time. Then have a little quiet time, may a walk, ice cream then when you get home maybe get a little red wine and sexy treats (edible bouquet) if the mood feels right get a naughty game started, but if that's not your style you could just skip to the foreplay. I suggest getting yourself sexy underwear for the event.