By Anonymous - 29/03/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, I saw a spider in my bathtub, so instead of killing it, i decided to bring my dog inside the bathroom to kill the spider for me. Turns out that the spider was a black widow, and my dog was bit. The dog killed the spider. The spider killed my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 156
You deserved it 185 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oiii, that's so terrible!! I'm sorry to hear that. ):

vicious_ 0

Wow. This is why you run water when the spider is in the bathtub. Poor dog.

Comments

anon12_fml 0
Kevlar_fml 0

#12 - Spiders have small 'hooks' at the end of their legs and if you try to flush them away it's possible they'll just keep themself stuck on the borders of the sink hole. When it's safe; they then just crawl back into the tub...

I really hope this is a lie, because if it isn't, then someone out there is really stupid. The spider was in the shower. Why not just turn on the water? and #143 ftw- for the win

You're a horrible person. I wish it was you who died. Jesus, you could have gotten a shoe or something and killed it. Then an innocent dog wouldn't have gotten killed. Grow up. #143, FTW stands for For The Win :)

planetearth 0

#141 Ok I'm terrified of spiders too; that doesn't mean I don't know what they look like. I don't educate myself in "spider science" either.. but I'm pretty sure most of us.. 99.9% of us.. at least learned the basics about what a poisonous spider looks like in elementary school. On another note, #141... STOP using your cat to kill spiders!!! YOU JUST SAID you have no clue what a black widow looks like... so what makes you think you won't kill your cat? Or do you just not care...

I hope the spider bit you and you're now dead.

I give you no sympathy. You could have just taken the shower top and washed it down the tub. :/

This is just common sense. It's not that hard to grab a bottle or a shoe and just smack it. I think bringing the dog in was a bit overboard. I'm sorry the dog died, though. Learning experience?

preachelectric 0

oh my god, most of you people are complete asses. LOTS of people get their dogs to go after bugs, and lots of dogs go after bugs themselves. spiders don't always go down the drain, either. not everyone knows what a black widow looks like, and if OP didn't get a good look or just panicked, then of course s/he wouldn't have been able to tell what kind it was. i doubt s/he stands around with a spider book. there's no excuse for wishing death upon OP, that's just wrong.