By Sack - 10/11/2011 11:16 - United Kingdom

Today, I sat on the toilet and fell off as the broken toilet seat slid off. As I fell, I grabbed the light cord in an effort to stop myself, and pulled it out of the ceiling. Now I can't use the toilet, and have to shower in the dark. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 429
You deserved it 6 067

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder how the toilet seat broke in the first place...

Comments

perdix 29

What do you need to see in the shower anyways? You can always squat over the toilet until you can arrange financing for a new seat. If you are so poor, you should be ******** in the woods.

You used to be funny, Perdix. Now you are usually just mean. What happened?

You could use the toilet without a seat, you know. Sure, it isn't very comfortable, but it should get you through to when you buy a new seat.

You can get a toilet seat for $10 or less at Walmart, why would you keep using a broken one?

popee_fml 1

@ disney_blonde: actually it will be pretty expensive for the OP to buy a seat in Walmart... I guess it will be minimum 400$ to buy a plane ticket to the US to go to Walmart :D! And maybe his/her toilet sit broke as he/she was sitting on the seat...

Correct, OP clearly stated that the broken toilet seat slid off

seriously? ... its not like UK doesn't have its own walmart chain. it's called asda

$400 for a plane ticket? To where? Cost more to fly from Houston to Vegas

I really can't stand morons like you who read every sentence so literally. So she said Walmart. All that was meant was that you can pick up a cheap toilet seat lid at a store nearby. I bet you're the kind of idiot who will sit at a red light in the middle of the night until it turns green, when there's not a soul in sight.

#45 actually that last bit is not so idiotic if there's a red light camera. They don't care if there's other cars or not. Also, 31 was making a joke, get a sense of humor, maybe you can get those at walmart too.

BRidgetg123 0

At least you still get to take warm showers. And unlike me, I bet you can buy toilet paper

mrbuddy 0

Can't afford TP? Sell the computer you're on and get some. Or stop wasting time online and work for some. Some one will be willing to pay in TP.

You didn't do the safety dance, so you got punished.

Op what type of crappy apartment/house do u live in where everything is falling apart??

Maybe try taking a class in home repair. Christ, what is it like to be so helpless?

SorrowFull 8

Are you auditioning for Monty Python, or Benny Hill?

jayhwker2011 0

I would say but a new toilet seat they are pretty cheap at Walmart