By Sack - 10/11/2011 11:16 - United Kingdom

Today, I sat on the toilet and fell off as the broken toilet seat slid off. As I fell, I grabbed the light cord in an effort to stop myself, and pulled it out of the ceiling. Now I can't use the toilet, and have to shower in the dark. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 429
You deserved it 6 067

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder how the toilet seat broke in the first place...

Comments

I believe there is a dark cloud for every silver lining.

blunttobluntest 12

I moderated this this morning and cracked up! I didn't want to be rude, but this was very funny! Yes, I agree that morning wasn't your best!

You do know that lots of people moderate each story, right? It's not like you are solely responsible for the howling laughter. ;)

Women do it all the time it's called 'hover'

Well, I always called it "crouching over the toilet while taking a shit", but your descriptions are so much more graceful.

You can't go to walmart and buy a new seat for $15 dollars and install it (only two screws and nuts?) It really isn't rocket science.

What about Toilet Science? ... Yeah that was terrible.

Maybe you should look where they smart one!

So fix it, putting a light fixture in is no hard job. Do you have a flashlight?

I know right. It's all do it yourself go to a hardware store and they will tell u how

Those little situations just have to make you laugh ;)

TraceCase_ 19

You should start watching the DIY network. After you've seen a few dozen bathroom makeovers and how easy they make it look, you should at least be inspired and confident enough to change your toilet seat.