By OMGraven - 19/02/2010 08:24 - United States

Today, I returned home to find that my boyfriend's dog had gotten into the garbage and ripped all my used pads to shreds. There's a trail of Always tatters leading to his dog bed, and blood everywhere. My blood. Oh God. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 661
You deserved it 3 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shmoe 0

Oh, I didn't see the word 'dog'.

I've had this happen to me before. Damn dogs. -_-"

Comments

That's why you don't use pads; use tampons. If you knew he had a dog you should have known dogs do that shit.

spidergirl41 0

at least they weren't tampons. cause those stink.

Now when you pet him does his lipstick pop out all the time?

snickelfrits 0

fyl for using pads and not tampons!!!

comrade500 0

Not to sound stupid, because I am a girl, and I feel as if I've missed out on something here, what is a menstrual cup?

dynky 3

for example www.mooncup.co.uk It's a little cup-shaped thing made of silicon. It sits inside you like a tampon would but collects blood rather than absorbing it, so you just empty the blood into the toilet once every few hours, wash the cup out in the sink (the blood comes off really easily when you run water over it) and reuse it. About a million times more convenient than tampons or pads because you don't have to keep remembering to buy/carry/dispose of them. Also less likely to give you infections and TSS.

zattele 3

that sounds messy; unsanitary; gross.... what you do if said cup spills out before you can emptied? *face contracts in disgust*

dynky 3

Mine has never leaked in well over a year of use. I find emptying it much less gross than disposing of a blood-saturated tampon *shudders* Warm, moist, blood-soaked cotton is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria; medical-grade silicone - not so much.

LOL! dogs LOVE it. omg is SO ****** disgusting. my dog used to do that.. we always had to keep the bathroom door shut. get a garbage with a lid on it for the bathroom(s).. then the doggy can't get in it.