By Anonymous - 25/12/2010 23:21 - United States

Today, I rented a copy How To Train Your Dragon for my young son to watch. I put the DVD in, hit play without paying attention, and went off to make lunch. A few minutes later, my son ran into the kitchen screaming. Apparently, there was a mix up at the rental store and I got a copy of Saw IV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 506
You deserved it 11 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilovepandaz 2

your son's gonna have nightmares

perez758 2

well that was stupid of you to not even look at what you put in the dvd player.. what if it had been ****? lmao your son probably wouldn't have even told you!

Comments

I thought that "How to Train Your Dragon" sounded like a **** title.

wow... that actually makes sense :P YS for being perverted!!!

TheZarola 10

That would not happen. The movie store likely would not make a mistake like that. There's no way you could be paying so little attention that you saw nothing on the DVD or menu screen unless you DVD player is far from your TV (also an implausibility). YDI for making a fake FML.

Well, OP might have just let the kid play the movie himself, and probably didn't think much of the menu and just pressed play immediately, I don't think DVD menus are something a kid on these times have trouble with...

she said "a few minutes later..." so he probably saw the menu screen, not the actual movie. this could be a real FML.

perdix 29

The kid probably screamed, "You're awesome, Mom! You've given me many ideas on how to slaughter people, instead of some unrealistic fantasy drivel."

sweetlemon94 0

you know usually there's a picture on the disk and it's usually a saw blade or something gruesome, maybe you should double check the DVD next time so the poor kid doesn't get traumatized, but that's usually the video store workers' job also. anyhow just hope that doesn't happen again right?

sue the store?? 1) wrong DVD ( mixup) 2) scared the shyt outa ur son

Sue the store, great answer. People like you are the reason America has become a toilet.

Acousticpixie14 6

^^Agreed^^ Suing solves nothing.

A lot of kids know how to work electronics now a days so it could have been, no mommy let me do, I can do it. She walks away to finish something, dishes, putting food away, or making it. It is possible she didn't even see the DVD and I'd he got past the menu, he could have just pressed play. Its not that out of the ball park to where it can be a real fml.

skyeyez9 24

I was one of the weird kids and loved watching horror movies from a young age.