By Anonymous - 25/12/2010 23:21 - United States

Today, I rented a copy How To Train Your Dragon for my young son to watch. I put the DVD in, hit play without paying attention, and went off to make lunch. A few minutes later, my son ran into the kitchen screaming. Apparently, there was a mix up at the rental store and I got a copy of Saw IV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 506
You deserved it 11 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilovepandaz 2

your son's gonna have nightmares

perez758 2

well that was stupid of you to not even look at what you put in the dvd player.. what if it had been ****? lmao your son probably wouldn't have even told you!

Comments

TylerOMFG 7

I swear I have seen this before. but FYL anyways that would suck for your kid as well.

Wow! That says a lot. Your son must be mad!

Those movies are for freaks. Who the he'll would like people being tortured. People who like pain

Yeah, BULLSHIT you did. It has a disc menu moron.

dewby98 0

haha lol "do you want to play a little game?"

pred6 5

for those who say movies like saw 4 are for "freaks" its because we want a taste the dark and insane to satisfy the thrill because in the end no matter what what you think their is a little monster in all of us. I can testify to this because movies like saw make me chuckle and smile even though I for the most part am a extreamly kind and easily amused musician. The reason I can watch saw is because I recognize the survivle aspect of it in that I will fight to my dying breath if it means a:I live or if I had to choose between me or my friends I choose them because I know in the end we all die so I might as well be a die for a good reason.

aliceperez 6

And u don't look to see what u put in the DVD player? Wow...

eatpraylovee44 0

At least it wasn't ****. ;O hahahhaa! But damn, scary. I watched that. True the thinning is brutal.

Hello son. Would you like to train a dragon?

reptaratetommy 0