(facepalm)

By Anonymous - 06/02/2018 15:00

Today, while working roadside assistance, I arrived to a bewildered client who couldn't find their spare tire. The vehicle in question was a Jeep. I pointed out the spare, but was corrected as "that's just for decoration." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 959
You deserved it 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Just nod and agree. Then call your buddy tow truck driver and split the profit.

Sometimes you just can’t fix stupid

Comments

Sometimes you just can’t fix stupid

warhammercasey 7

Because sometimes you can use the tire iron...

Lobby_Bee 17

Just nod and agree. Then call your buddy tow truck driver and split the profit.

Did the man happen to be gay? If so this guy is just going for prank after prank.

See example below for instructions on proper entry to the meta comment bonus round.

thehaystackerine 20

$10 says it was one of those stupid ******* 4 door wranglers.

That’s hilarious! Can you give me the location so I can see that idiot on Google Earth?

AzrielB 8

Was it several inches larger in diameter with off-road tread while the rest were road tires? Then the guy would be basically correct unless you want the steering pulling you off the road at 40 mph.

That is a possibility I hadn't considered, but still major stupidity on someone's part. A big offroading tire might look cool, but you need a functional spare on the vehicle. The driver is still an idiot either way.

Clearly, their brain is just for decoration

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

I always thought those kind of Idiots only exist when the item in question is a pc...

I need to stop thinking the human race can’t possibly get any dumber

I think the trajectory of the human race is trending toward stupidity. We’re going to have to get reverse thesauruses all of the words that are now “awesome” or “literally.”