This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By DV Red Dot - 18/11/2017 20:38

Today I remembered sending my ex wife on a trip of a life time to Australia. I spent 6 months in Afghanistan dodging bullets to pay for it. When she returned I found pictures on our computer of her having a threesome with a married couple. I paid for the trip that led to my divorce, FML.
I agree, your life sucks 108
You deserved it 9

Top comments

PhantomCrevan 8

People that cheat will find a 'reason' and way to do so regardless of where they are- so you didn't exactly pay for what caused the divorce, you paid to find out that she's a shit person. Which, at least it didn't come with all the annoyance of hiring a Private Investigator like some people do. Sounds like it worked faster than a PI would have, too.

Comments

PhantomCrevan 8

People that cheat will find a 'reason' and way to do so regardless of where they are- so you didn't exactly pay for what caused the divorce, you paid to find out that she's a shit person. Which, at least it didn't come with all the annoyance of hiring a Private Investigator like some people do. Sounds like it worked faster than a PI would have, too.