By leilei - 30/11/2010 00:25 - Philippines

Today, I refused to ride with a friend on a motorcycle because it is unsafe and went to take the bus. As I got off the bus, I got hit by a speeding motorcycle and ended up in hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 439
You deserved it 5 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

how can you get hit by anything if the let's you off on the sidewalk? you could only get hitby a kid on a tricycle

Sparkiee93 3

That's weird... where I live the busses only let you out on the sidewalk... and motorcycles can only drive on the road.

nicolas1311 0

Ridding motorcycles are safe, you just have to find a experienced driver. I'm only 14 and I ride them all the time with my dad. The only time we have been in an accident was when my dad forgot to take the steering lock off and when we were leaving are drive it fell on us. No harm done. My dad has been in countless accidents when he was younger because he was reckless. The worst was when his leg bone got crushed and they had to replace his bone with a metal rod. Karma only a bitch if you are.

Op's from the Philippines, and traffics over there is really bad. It's nothing compared here in the U.S. Cars/buses and other vehicles are like everywhere. Over there they don't really have proper stops. They let the people off in the middle of the streets.

Raokun 2

Irony is what I call it... Just plain irony, even karma isnt that much of a bitch...

#87's completely right. The Philippines isn't as bad as some places, but it's still pretty frickin' chaotic on the roads there. This could very easily happen. The traffic is like a hundred car pile-up that just hasn't yet decided on where it's going to happen.

Ahahhaha .. DON't JUDGE THE MOTORCYCLES ! :p