By Quiteannoyed - 09/03/2013 10:35 - Finland

Today, I received several texts congratulating me on my pregnancy. It turns out that my husband announced he is going to be a father on Facebook, which I don't use. I'm not pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 228
You deserved it 2 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Once again, social media brings out the stupid in people.

This is what the world has come to. When facebook knows more about your relationship than you do.

Comments

I love the way the comments are accusing him of cheating and suggesting divorce lawyers. Who's to say he put it on his page at all? Go to get a cup of coffee and someone comes along and ***** with his status. Happens all the time. Honestly, I'd think this before cheating unless he's got a history. 300 letters max on a fml so they're often cut down to fit. Investigate it, OP. If it's true, THEN call the divorce lawyer.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that your (hopefully) soon to be ex-husband is an asshole, or the fact that he's obviously ******* terrible at it.

Maybe it's a hint saying that he wants to be a father.

jem970 19

On his facebook page where she wont see it because she has said she doesnt use it or even have one? Pretty ******* pointless...

A hint would be saying something to her face, not saying something on a social networking site she doesn't even have an account on.

I meant it by her getting texts from their friends and family, maybe she would get the idea that he wants kids but didn't know how to bring it up.

Or that he cheated and didn't know how to admit it

I bloody well hope it was just a frape, OP.

BurumaB 2

If my husband got another woman pregnant and announced it on a social networking site, I think I'd be a lot more than 'quite annoyed'.

Lizzy500 16

Maybe he thinks his wife should lose weight and thinks a bunch of people thinking she's pregnant will 'encourage' her.

jem970 19

What? How does that even make SENSE?!

clue_me_in 20

I'd love to hear from the OP if this is a case of cheating or a joke. I hope it's just a joke.

I hope you confronted him on it, you never know maybe he was hacked?

True I didn't even think of that. I sure hopes #OP finds out what happen.