By lex31 - 14/02/2012 13:24 - United States

Today, I received my first Valentine's day present ever: a dead mouse from my cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 075
You deserved it 3 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Actually, when your cat gives you a dead animal, its a sign that they respect you, and love you.

Cats don't bring things back as gifts, they bring them back to rub your face in it that they are a better hunter? "I got a bird, what the **** did you get? Oh nothing well don't worry it's no big deal, you're no less of a man"

AfroSamm 0

Think about it this way, at least you got SOMETHING off someone who clearly loves you.

Cats are sensitive to that stuff. Your cat loves you a lot. I'd get a can of moist food, kitty treats or a toy for him/her. It does kinda suck it's your first and only Vday gift, though. Have you ever thought of buying something for yourself? Forget waiting on someone else to make you feel better. Do it for you.

QueenPersephone 9

F your cat's life for having an owner who doesn't understand that is how animals say thank you for feeding/caring for me. Cheer up, valentines day is just a corporate scheme to convince your girlfriend/boyfriend that youre an ass if you don't blow money on useless crap for them anyway.

I gave my cat some fish for lunch today to say thank you. Btw. That's right I had a lunch date with my cat on valentines.

how old are u? i mean i got my first v day present when i was 12

kikiholt 0

Dude, that sucks so hard! My cat did that once before he was even mine. He broke into my house, killed a mouse, and left it by my bed. They are strange creatures.