By Anonymous - 30/07/2012 14:50 - United States

Today, I received my best compliment of the year so far when an ER doctor commented positively on the clarity of my urine sample. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 744
You deserved it 2 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quality urine samples are something to be proud of.

well I would be pretty PISSED anybody...no...okay

Comments

That's cool, my urine looks like coffee because I am suffering from kidney failure

LappDance 16

Really? I'm getting a kidney transplant in a few weeks and mine doesn't even look like that!

perdix 29

You should post a photo of your clear urine sample on the big dating web sites, and wait for the propositions from the members of the opposite sex. Look up "golden showers" before replying to make sure you are into that kinda thing.

Well here is another compliment, Nice post and I hope things look up for you. I'm glad to hear your urinary tract is infection free!

zimripple 8

So you probably drink a lot of water and that's always a good thing... least you got that going for ya

ciumegu 6

Good thing you're staying hydrated something to be proud off.

Put a shirt on in your pic. Nobody wants to see that.

104- I don't remember seeing a comment where he asked your opinion on his profile picture.

justhann 7

Congratulations! I've never been complimented on the quality of mine.

perdix 29

You've got about 5 months to do something worth a shit, or improve yourself somehow to be able to get a meaningful compliment. If you do something, write about it here. If there is anything FML commenters love to do, it's handing out sincere compliments:)

I'm going to guess that was your only compliment of the year do far... Or else you have a weird preference of compliments.

raraisbang 12

It says in the FML "first compliment of the year so far."

No, actually. It says the best compliment of the year. Re-read it.

raraisbang 12

Ahhh, my eyes have deceived me! I could've sworn it said first... *sigh* back to the eye doctor I go...

mal2012 4

Why is this an FML? U Were bored right....?