By JACKxRAWR - 18/05/2013 09:41 - United Kingdom

Today, I received a slip through my door saying that the package I'd ordered couldn't be delivered today because no-one was home to sign for it. I got the slip just in time to watch the guy who put it through my letterbox get in his van, look me in the eye and drive off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 710
You deserved it 3 950

JACKxRAWR tells us more.

OP here. The bastard didn't even knock and left the package in a post office the other side of town, even though I live five minutes from a sorting office.

Top comments

miyaviichan 27

Yo that's messed up. I hate when they knock and only hang around for like 3 seconds before leaving.

That sucks, OP. I've found a lot of delivery drivers don't even bother knocking, and just assume no one is home during working hours, and fill out the slip.

Comments

I have had that happen...or I get a flyer to go to the post office for a package when it could easily fit in my mailbox.,

That's just as bad as Australia Post. Happened to me plenty of times.

Same here! I ordered something heavy from JB HiFi to be delivered, as I don't have a car, and the assholes didn't even try to deliver it! They took it back to the post office which was right next to JB, so I might as well have picked it up from JB and not paid for shipping!

You should probably call and complain to whichever company it is.

lenamartinovic 13

Not surprised this was in the UK. Just read a news report about how often this happens in Britain.

I'd like to know how ANYONE can think OP deserved this...

It's all those toddlers I've punched. :/

You need to call and make a complaint about the delivery man! Don't let people get away with that kind of shit!

That's what happeneds when you work a shitty job. They love to screw people over.

Something similar happened to me once, I simply walked in front of his van before he had a chance to start it and he got out and gave me my package

kaitlynnn95 10

Some of them don't even knock hard enough for me to hear them. You gotta pound on my door! Lol

I get these all the time when i AM home. Hell, they don't put them under my door,t hey put them in my letter box. They don't even COME to the door..