By IT_4_Hire - 10/05/2009 20:41 - United States

Today, I received a list of employee names who were losing their jobs and I had to remove them from the system as I work for IT. I was on the list. That's right. My last responsibility as an employee was removing myself from the system for security reasons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 090
You deserved it 3 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that sucks, couldn't you delete yourself from the list? lol

Comments

This is like the 20 millionth FML about someone having to fire themselves as their last working responsibility. Its getting boring.

LOL i would have deleted everyone. and then make a dramatic scene while leaving

sondramcfail 0

Reminds me of Office Space for some reason... ;)

As if you wouldn't leave a couple of backdoors open! **** them around a little... #15 the quote from the IT crowd - brilliant!

I wouldn't have done it. What're they donna do, fire you?

Icalasari 0

I hope you were honourable. That ALONE would easily get you a job. "He had to fire himself and yet he DIDN'T **** them up as revenge? Wow, we can trust this guy!"

Like #70: So, did you remove your own administrative privileges first, and then told your boss that you were unable to remove the other employees?

haha black box every computer. show them what for.

@#70 "So, did you remove your own administrative privileges first, and then told your boss that you were unable to remove the other employees?" Pretty much what I would have done. No harm done and gets the message across.

I'm with #70. Do yourself first, then everything else is their problem. What are they going to do, fire you twice?