By Anonymous - 12/11/2009 11:17 - Australia

Today, I realized that I hadn't shaved in so long that when the wind blew, the hairs on my legs moved in the breeze. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 854
You deserved it 49 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

itsalwaysfunny 0

Sooo... why don't you shave? I'm sorry, how is this an FML?

Christ, it has nothing to do with hygiene -- it's cultural norms. Men don't shave their legs, and it's not unhygienic. What are you, twelve?

Comments

........ ewe. i mean .. seriously .. ewe. its ok to get lazy and go without shaving for a couple days, especially if you dont have a bf so no one would see them anyways .. but isnt that so uncomfortable? ..... ewe

Ewe? Why are you talking about female sheep? That's hardly relevant.

ignatiusdown 0

It's spelled "ew", you idiot. "Ewe" is a female sheep. Now **** off.

Actually, it's spring. It depends where in Victoria she's living in , but it would be less likely to be hot than if she were living in, say Darwin (At the very North).

kboog1e 0

Its pretty crazy but today, I just shaved my legs after about... well I dont remember the last I shaved, so im right there with you =]

Uh... hair does that... even women's... shaving legs is a total cultural thing.

sammyRachelle 0

What does OP mean? Sorry, I'm new. And not shaving is only gross to some people because the society you live in deems it so. If you were raised another way, you might think it was totally disgusting to shave. But if you have a problem with the wind blowing the hair on your legs then you really shouldn't complain, just shave it.

this is soo not an fml cus u chose not to shave

Lifes_Great77 0

YDI for not shaving your legs :)

I think it's really stupid that women are required to shave and men aren't. we should not have those requirements for women if they are not enforced on men. it's not fair.

btw ladiesman14 I find it gross that men have all this long dark hair everywhere. women are under alot of pressure to be perfect and it is hard to live up to that. so shut up about women having to b perfect.