By CanWeAllGetOne - 13/11/2013 06:40 - United States - Houston

Spicy
Today, I realized how amazing I've become at faking orgasms: I made up everything from the noises of my juices to pure, blissful climax over the phone to my husband. He came; I finished putting laundry away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 885
You deserved it 14 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amayasoma 19

Pleasing your man while doing your chores. You are certainly wife material

Comments

YDI for getting married as I find marriage tends to increase the number of faked orgasms for gals it seems being married often results in the guy thinking he's entitled to f*ck her body or get sexual pleasure from it on his demand so gals often as a result of nagging or just wanting to get it over with so they can do something they enjoy or think needs to be done just start faking the ****** (that's for the seemingly few guys that actually care as there's quite some truth in the saying that women fake orgasms because they think men care when they don't).

really? no one noticed? why and how would you have phone sex with your husband? if your doing laundry i assume its before 10 pm and if so where is he that you needed to have phone sex that late at night. if you are home all day then why is he masturbating outside of your bedroom? only possible way is an out of town business trip and hes in his hotel room. but still, would have been nice to know this info!

Brianna_Ray 23

just don't let him ever find out!

6FootUnder 11

Id divorce you in a heart beat, what a bitch!

Yes, faking in a relationship is bad, especially if you do it every time you will probably never enjoy sex with eachother. But faking over the phone? What's wrong with that? Maybe she doesn't get off, ever, when there's just talking, but wants to please her husband anyway? I see nothing wrong with that. But if OP's always faking, also when she's with him: YDI.