By Anonymous - 07/07/2009 11:51 - United Kingdom

Today, I queued up for few hours in torrential rain to see the Harry Potter premiere. After just four hours sleep and waking at 3am, I fell asleep during film and missed the whole thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 822
You deserved it 63 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HOW COULD YOU FALL ASLEEP DURING HARRY POTTER???? thats unacceptable

If you wanted to see it that badly, you should have forced yourself to stay awake

Comments

Aw shucks, that really sucks. At least you have the ticket that SAYS you were at the premiere. I bet you could make big bucks on eBay with that, or impress a lot of peers/friends/family members. No one has to know you slept through it, just catch it again later this week "because you loved it so much" and ride on people's coattails when you're asked about it for the time being. Better luck next premiere!!

tha_artist 0
StealthStorm67 0

"Today, after falling asleep during a Harry Potter movie in which I queued up for four WHOLE hours in the rain, I realized I have nothing better to do than to wait for the premiere of a PG movie for hours on end. Also, that I care deeply enough about Harry Potter to deprive myself of sleep to see it FIRST. FML"

amazin67666 0

Harry Potter is god damn awesome, anyone who says it's nerdy is a tard whose never tried to read the books, or probably any other book because they're too busy sittin around on their fat tardish asses watchin MTV. Us Harry Potter people sit around on our very NON tardlish asses and read HARRY POTTER. bitch.

these guys are fools i went to the premiere and this is all wrong i queued from 11.30 on monday till 6.00 on tuesday(when the film started) there was nowhere to fall asleep and you couldnt actually watch the film p.s. i dont think they are even real harry potter fans they clearly arent true fans as the lie about something harry potter related in fact they remind me of people at the premiere who kept shouting ;he was their friend' which is like from the third film, silly peoplee anyhuuu WEASLEYY4EVAAA and sk rocksss

udumbidiot 0

this is a LIE. If you were actually waiting in the rain to see the premiere, then you didn't have a ticket, and you didn't get to see the film. however, i would have killed to be there, so just out of pure jealousy, YDI.

princesskitten 0

YDI for being freaking stupid enough to wait hours in the rain for a freaking movie. It's MOVIE. Damn, what the hell is wrong with you people.

...And now I'm going to have nightmares about doing that. Literally. FML too.

That's not even possible unless you are in the Harry Potter movies, are in some other way related to the Harry Potter franchise, or are simply famous since the Harry Potter premiere that took place yesterday was the England premiere of the movie for the aforementioned people. If you are and fell asleep in the movie, shame on you for that. If you are not then you are a liar since the movie does not premiere in the United Kingdom until July 15, which happens to be a week from today.

mandylousie 0

what a waste of money. when its released in the states i plan on seeing it at midnight. so if that makes me a nerd then im happy to be one.