By Afroman720 - 26/08/2015 16:14 - United States - Salt Lake City

Today, I planned on telling the girl I like that I have feelings for her. What I didn't plan on was having a panic attack and whispering "I really like you!" super creepily and immediately saying "bye" and running away in shame. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 541
You deserved it 3 957

Afroman720 tells us more.

So I asked her if I could have a redo because I was wayyyyyyyyy too nervous, and so I was able to tell her I like her without the running away and such this time! No update on how she feels about me though...I didn't wait for a response cause I had to leave work in a hurry to make it to school on time haha. One step at a time right?

Top comments

That's actually pretty adorable. I don't think I could resist that.

At least you made an impression she won't forget.

Comments

I never got this. Why is this frightening? I'm not trying to demean you I just dont get it. The worst case scenario is someone says no. Woopdy do lol.

Just mustering up the courage to tell someone that you care for them in a deeper sense than as just a friend can be difficult, especially for introverts who tend to keep themselves to themselves. Unfortunately I fit into that category, so I struggle with expressing even the smallest feelings, much less romantic feelings haha.

probably because rejection is humiliating and awkward

hey OP, if it's any consolation, it took 2&1/2 years to finally get my crush to notice me. 2&1/2 years later(after the 2&1/2 years of stalking), I am still going out with him :) He's the most extroverted guy I know, and I'm the most introverted person ever, but it still panned out in the end. Just do your best and don't give up!

When you get good you won't even have to tell them how you feel, she'll feel it.

don't stress it. Sounds like the first time I told the guy I liked since elementary - on our senior graduation day, LOL. I nervously giggled like a little school girl and then had to remain quietly seated...AWKWARD! but looking back now it's funny & silly how stupidly shy I was.

I would've laughed but in a that's-totally-cute and funny sort of way. hope she feels the same, otherwise maybe it's best that you find someone that can embrace all you have to offer. Goodluck ?

If it makes you feel any better I told a crush once that I really liked him (this is after I've met his family and he's called me beautiful in front of his friends I really thought I had him) and he said that I was creepy the way I always 'wore black and listened to the scary music'....and then he stopped hanging out with me.

Pretty sure I've been viewed as creepy most of the times I've asked someone out. I feel your pain.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Why does this remind me of Hinata?