By 21yearoldvirgin - 01/05/2009 09:46 - United States

Today, I paid 11 dollars to see the new Wolverine movie. I arrived an hour early and waited patiently for the movie to start. 3 minutes before it began, a drunk guy stumbled in and took the last empty seat in the theater... next to me. He talked to me the whole movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 199
You deserved it 8 326

21yearoldvirgin tells us more.

Just to clarify/answer all the questions, I did go with friends, I was on the end of the line of friends. And I was one of the last to show up, people got there 2 hours early. And I do live in CA. Movies are expensive. Like others said though, I don't think it ruined my life, it was just an unlucky occurrence. And yes he did smell lol. And not that it matters, but I'm a girl. And a wimp. ;)

Top comments

Who arrives an hour early to see a movie these days?

collegegrad2009 0

Should have taken a friend to fill the seat next to you. If you need sympathy find a dictionary it is somewhere between shit and syphilis.

Comments

Wait... Your life is ****** because someone is talking during a movie? Ok let's see what we've got here: 1) Wedding ruined because the groom slept in 2) An adopted child finally meeting their real parents who end up not caring 3) Talking during a movie I gotta tell you folks, this entry sure ranks up with the classics... I mean if you're life is ****** because someone talked during a movie, what's next? FML for having a stubbed toe? FML because you're out of butter?

the theater employees would have kicked him out, or given you a voucher if you had complained after

mj2123 0

Ok, this sucks, but if you complain to a manager, you should have been able to 1. get the drunk guy removed, and 2. get a free ticket to see the movie another time.

BatgirlZKE 5

#23 We've def had some of those. How about the dumbass who wanted his cereal hot so he heated up the spoon? And then put the HOT METAL SPOON in his mouth?

#26 I remember that. I remember losing faith in humanity over said dumbass. Common sense anyone?

deaditegirl 0

Why wouldn't you have talked to a manager or usher to deal with him? YDI for that.

You can get a refund if you get up and walk out. Or you could have gone to get an usher and told him someone was ruining the product YOU paid for. Loser.

And that's why I don't pay to see movies in theaters anymore. Netflix for the win.

Anonymous14_fml 0

#11, Im wondering how long you have been waiting to use the quote: "If you need sympathy look in the dictionary....." I mean really..

_Requi3m 0

YDI. Get up and tell the manager or something.