By 21yearoldvirgin - 01/05/2009 09:46 - United States

Today, I paid 11 dollars to see the new Wolverine movie. I arrived an hour early and waited patiently for the movie to start. 3 minutes before it began, a drunk guy stumbled in and took the last empty seat in the theater... next to me. He talked to me the whole movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 199
You deserved it 8 326

21yearoldvirgin tells us more.

Just to clarify/answer all the questions, I did go with friends, I was on the end of the line of friends. And I was one of the last to show up, people got there 2 hours early. And I do live in CA. Movies are expensive. Like others said though, I don't think it ruined my life, it was just an unlucky occurrence. And yes he did smell lol. And not that it matters, but I'm a girl. And a wimp. ;)

Top comments

Who arrives an hour early to see a movie these days?

collegegrad2009 0

Should have taken a friend to fill the seat next to you. If you need sympathy find a dictionary it is somewhere between shit and syphilis.

Comments

lol u a dumbasss u could've watched this movie fo free in HD fo free on the internet, same quality, if u wasnt a dumbass

Blind_Ninja 0

I remember when I went to see Spider-Man 3 opening night, my friends and I got there an hour early, but the line was so long that we ended up just waiting for the next showing which was an hour or so later, so that we could get decent seats. I usually hate going to see movies opening nights for that same reason. It's usually not worth it to me to see a movie the night it comes out because it's nearly impossible to get seats unless you come really early. That's not a problem if you go in the morning or afternoon, though. Another time a friend and I got out of a movie around ten, saw a line, and asked what it was. It was some Harry Potter movie, so we just decided to stand in line and watch it for the hell of it. That was a two hour wait, but being early got us good seats. And I don't even like Harry Potter. I was just down for the experience of waiting for the midnight showing and talking about all the people who were there to really see it.... And now, for Wolverine... surprisingly, the midnight showing wasn't that crowded. Probably thanks to it be leaked on the internet. We got there early, noticed nobody else was there, and just came back later. I was drinking before the movie started and talking a lot because I was drunk, but I shut up the second it started as I really wanted to watch it. I think I only said one thing to one of my friends during the movie and that was "**** you" because he always talks shit on Deadpool, but the scene in the beginning was dope and shut him up. PS: Drinking during/before movies is the best way to do it. I was so drunk during Beerfest that I was cheering in my seat....

#44 you moron. "last free seat in the theatre" learn to read YOU jackass

feldco1 17

Damn that sucks, the theater should have done something about it. You missed a good movie, i loved it :)

Give me a break. All of you guys posting would have been too cowardly to do anything about it either. Quit talking on an internet forum about how hardcore you would've been and telling managers and stuff like that - 90% of you would've taken it just like the poster did. And for PROOF, I cite that none of the other dozen or so people within an earshot of the drunk guy at the theater told the guy to be quiet or got a manager either. And to #6, haven't you ever been to a blockbuster opening?? Get out more. You need to get there at LEAST an hour or two early to get contiguous seats.

sheetinmyarse 0

why would you show up to wolverine an hour early?

bangarang_fml 0

ya but how sick was that movie? best x-men flick out id say but only because gambit is in it

abyssion1337 0

well it's not like it was a good movie anyway, it had both Gambit and Deadpool, I love both and the movie's portrayal of them was abysmal

Blind_Ninja 0

Deadpool wasn't portrayed bad in the movie. The movies are expected to be different from the comics in the same way you can't pick up two different series of X-Men comics and expect the same story. Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson in the beginning was awesome. Then later in the movie as Deadpool he was a bad ass, so I didn't mind that he shot lasers out his eyes. It's the Weapon X program that made him go crazy, and I can see how having all these different mutant powers shoved into his body and then (very likely) being rejected by healing factor would make him crazy... for his newly announced movie. http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.eonline.com/wolverines-ryan-reynolds-dives-deadpool-spinoff-20090506