By jerk_ex_boyfriend - 21/04/2013 13:33 - United States - Narberth

Today, I overheard my boyfriend talking to his mom about me. It sounded like they were planning something for me, like a marriage. They were planning how to break up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 430
You deserved it 6 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thepersonyouknow 9

They were probably trying to do it without being jerks

Boyfriend: Babe I need to talk to you about something OP: Me too! But first a magic trick! Boyfriend: Ok..? OP; Abra, Kadabra, you're single. Bitch.

Comments

I got it from ma mamma.. Oh black eyed peas crappy songs come in handy at times!

well maybe they wanted to spare ur feelings

advent2060 4

Ever stop to think that maybe the OP's bf was talkin to his mom about how to break up with her in the least hurtful way? Most guys dnt have close female friends that they open up to so they ask their mother

Sometimes you don't know someone is in earshot. Like if they just get home and you don't hear them come in over the sound of the dishwasher. That's just one example.

Sounds like a mumma's boy. Imagine if you got married to him.. He wouldn't be able to make his own mind up about anything and you'd come in second best.. You dodged a bullet there OP.

linnie_wesker 20

#88 Nowhere in the FML did it say that it was his mom's idea to break up with OP. Chances are he just didn't know how to go about doing it. I'll be 21 in a few months and I still ask my mom how I should phrase things to people, so I can be as polite as possible.

I never said it was his mothers idea. But after re-reading my comment, I sound like an ass... My apologies.

dafuq? whered overly attached come from?

At least he was talking to his mother about it! Someone he really trust .. Not some jerk of his friends!!

Why do people just assume all guys and their friends are jerks?

Maybe he just looking for his mom's advice. is that wrong???? its normal