By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 21:05 - United States

Today, I needed to buy Vagisil. I went to the grocery store so I could use the self check-out. My item rung up incorrectly, so a girl came to help. She was new and having trouble, so she called more people to help. I ended up having five people around me talking about my Vagisil purchase. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 271
You deserved it 4 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Krittick 0

Hank: "'Vagiclean', huh? What's the matter, honey? Little extra cheese on the taco?" Mrs. Bittman: "Excuse me?" Hank: "No, excuse me. There's no tag on this. Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough. [SNIFF] Put a rush on that."

Wow. Now THIS is a true FML. You being careful, and the universe just being against you.

Comments

too much butter on your whisker biscuit?

mylyfsukswbu 0

See, the problem here is that you are not cleaver enought to come up with a way to make it look like the vagisil is not yours if it embarases you so much. You should have gone on a day that you have alot of things, or in this situation act like your talking to some one on the phone and say "Yes I'm getting your vagisil right now, they are having a bit of a hard time in check out though."

Next time grab some baking soda and put it in a warm bath- a few spoons is enough- works better than vagisil :D

laurentaylorbby 0

lmfao @ #91 http://www.fmylife.com/health/4186379#c_3392281 (:

What do you call an Anorexic Girl w/ a Yeast Infection? A Quarter-Pounder w/ Cheese!

I remember when I was getting a cup for football with my older brother, the pricetag wasnt working. The cashier called another guy over to help him. He was able to fix the problem. After he printed the recipt, he said that I must have a small penis because I got a small cup. My brother laughed at me.

daydreamer244 13

woww...funny if u didn't want ppl to know about it why'd you post it on fml???

nela25 23

Well look at the irony in this.. You know have roughly 5 times 8000 other people that have either viewed or commented on this page. Way to go smart ass.