By hakura madada - 22/06/2012 19:41 - Japan - Tokyo

Today, I mistook my dog's head for the gear shift while tearing down the highway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 253
You deserved it 27 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

drewnewton 0

not much of an fml for you as for it is the dog

Comments

lilicoco_fml 5

I cover people like you, who think they're badass and invincible, with sheets all the time. Save your family, or at least other families, from having to plan an early funeral. Speed limits are set for a reason. And if you mistaken your dog's head for the gear shift, you most definitely NOT a professional driver. Hope you realize that your life is worth more than going fast and looking cool, and if you don't care about your own, care about the family that you could kill coming home from the grocery store, a mother trying to get home to her children, a father coming home to his pregnant wife/newborn child. Hope you seriously think about it OP..

cawoods 1

You my friend. Are a terrible person...

winnerme123 8

The dog is not op's best friend now. But it is probably still mans best friend.

121 mph, 5000 rpm, shift to 5th, arf...

How the hell do you even manage to do that?

You are not fit to look after an animal you asshole! If I saw you in the street I'd bloody well come rip ya head off ya ******* ****!

Dogs should have to be restrained when they are in cars all it takes is someone with a stupid dog running around in the car when they have to slam on the brakes and their dog goes into the floor hits the gas and kills someone. It should be illegal to let dogs or any animal for that matter ride unrestrained in a motor vehicle.

dick! slow down your putting your dogs life in danger!

TxCountryBeauty 10

Omg! My Pomeranian would sit on the floor board of the front seat or be in her seat belt... One time we were driving n she wanted to get close to me she got on my gear shift n knocked it into manual (I have dual transmission)... I stalled out my car:( lol now I can laugh but then I was upset