By me - 07/09/2011 23:53 - United States

Today, I missed my bus, so I walked home in the rain from school, only to realize my mom had been following me the whole time in the car, laughing her ass off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 690
You deserved it 3 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mellylicious 8

If you get a cold, get her sick too (;

Comments

At least she didn't like get u with an epic spirit crushing wave borne of a giant puddle resembling a small lake lol unless some other driver claimed that one as their "ftw of the day" haha oh dear, how horrible lol

You have a full goddamn keyboard. Use it.

limblessorphan 4

Is it Retired_ or Retarded_Panda?

Here it's 95 degrees and somewhat humid. I would kill to walk home in the rain. Shit, I'd kill to be anywhere where it rains a lot no matter what time, since rain is my favorite weather. That's one of the many reasons why I eventually plan to move to Seattle. Anyways I'll stop rambling now.

Here in riverside, today was ******* hot as hell, like 100+ degrees, where do you live?

I love rainy weather too. But only when I'm having a lazy day in bed napping.(:

Dont get me wrong, you got lucky that at least your city got to 95° , but DAMN IT, WHY JERSEY GET'S SOME RAIN BUT WE CAN'T? can't mother nature find some other way to please us all?¿

I live pretty close to you, just north of Long Beach (aka Snoop Dog and Sublime's hometown). One of my friends actually goes to university at Riverside (you poor bastards, having to deal with 100 degree weather). And yep, I wish for rain too. Especially since spending a lot of time in central Mexico has given me both the ability to easily walk through heavy downpours, and the ability to not be scared of lightning or thunder. Ha, it warms my heart to see most of the silly Californians huddled scared under buildings and screaming out loud every time a lightning bolt crashes like 2 miles away. Pansies can take the very earth moving underneath them, but not a few bolts here and there.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I live about an hour south of you guys, but I was born in CT and moved here when I was 11. It's hilarious when I see people all bundled up and shivering when I'm used to blizzards and the like. I miss CT alot because of the rain, storms, and snow. Stupid CA only having a hot as hell season and a foggy/rainy season.

Try walking home at 100+ degrees with lots of wind. Not a pleasurable breeze. HOT wind.

I...I don't...I don't get what you're saying.

All im gonna say is near Syracuse, its f*ckin crazy in the winter. I'm talking whole week outta school! Three, four feet of snow, sometimes six! Its intense....

koolkat27 13

haha it was a perfect 78 degrees here in minnesota.

Now I'm going to look behind me whenever I walk home in the rain

Your mom's an ass, instead of letting you know the instant she is there, she follows you, in the ******* rain, laughing her ass off for who know's how long. I hope in the near future, dump her in a shithole of a retirement home, I have no sympathy to peope who treat family members like their ******* plaything's. BTW, rain in new jersey is rough right now.

limblessorphan 4

You are one for worldpeace aren't you?

it was obviously just a joke... im sure if a guy tryed to get him/her into a van then she would have done something... but it was only a bit of rain, aint gonna kill yeh

scruffy_janitor5 1
sfiguz 7

This calls for revenge, boy. Lock her outside during rain and get a sit in front of a window.

mynameis1339 0

That's hilarious and cruel at the same time haha Your mom has a sense of humor.

Because we've been classically conditioned to think of Alexander DeLarge and his gang of droogs raping some poor woman and beating her husband every time we hear that song, oh my brother and only friend. Hope you guys either get this reference or Google it, because otherwise I'll sound like a psychopath.

Twisted_Angel 17

and... you didn't even once turn around or look behind you when you heard a car coming? I mean really? when I'm walking I look back every now and then to make sure there isn't a creeper behind me. and if you did look back, how do you not recognize your mom's car?

Haha! Your mom has a one twisted sense of humor !