By Anonymous - 03/09/2012 08:47 - United States - Evansville

Today, I met my husband's family for the first time. My nightmare versions were better. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 798
You deserved it 2 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband has made your dreams come true... in a manner of speaking.

LiterOfCola 16

Comments

I don't understand why/how you get married without meeting his family. That doesn't make sense to me.

Perhaps his parents live in another country, or he's estranged from his parents, or maybe they eloped... Lots of reasons!

modelbabie_04 1

How do u have a husband and have never met the parents?

The good news is that you married him, not his family. When you visit, you can always have a good time knowing that you eventually will go back home and leave their insanity behind. It'll make you appreciate him that much more.

Try to avoid them like I do with my loser in laws.

You married someone and had never met his family? Surely nothing could go wrong there.

Teri to lavdi ne gaand maarli!!!! Hahahahaahahahhaahha

P1P_BOY 6

let thine evil souls return to the hellish world they came from from and never come back! FYL best of luck with them.

How did you get married and not meet his parents

perdix 29

That's what your husband is going to look like in about five years. Cheers!

Why did you marry him before meeting his family?

I suspect it's because her husband is a way better, classier person than his parents, to the point where he was embarrassed to introduce her to them. That happens. DAMHIK....