By Tonguetied0496 - 10/12/2012 07:21 - United States - Claremont

Today, I met my girlfriend's father for the first time; he asked me to explain my interest in dating her. In a mix of me trying to say "I want to be with your daughter" and "I want to be in your daughter's life" I got confused and said, "I want to be in your daughter." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 874
You deserved it 7 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We all know that's what you were thinking, though. A Freudian slip? I think not. It's better to get it out of your system now anyway, before they invite you over for holiday dinner. It's better than blurting out the day after "I enjoyed porking your mom last night." instead of "I enjoyed the pork your mom made last night."

Comments

This isn't what I meant when I said "I want in on this."

Well he had to know what he was getting himself into...

RedPillSucks 31

^^ Once you go black, you don't cum back..

winnerme123 8

All at once? Ouch. She'll be nice and loose for ya.

Or did the truth come in? BURN! (70s show)

NicollieO 7

Whose to say that was the truth?

itsgonnahappento 11

Ouch, sorry OP. just explain, I'm sure he will understand!

Nightwing98 22

Girlfriend's fathers are not exactly the most understanding people...

You think a guy who asks "explain your interest in dating my daughter" will understand ? He sounds likes he's making the boyfriend go through a ******* job interview even if its about his daughter, that doesn't look too understanding

We all know that's what you were thinking, though. A Freudian slip? I think not. It's better to get it out of your system now anyway, before they invite you over for holiday dinner. It's better than blurting out the day after "I enjoyed porking your mom last night." instead of "I enjoyed the pork your mom made last night."

Just explain the mistake, and laugh it off:) Hopefully he's a nice guy and he will just laugh with you:)

Fathers of daughters you are dating can be freakily over protective. But I can see with all the creeps out there they need to be.

At least he didn't catch you in the act of being in his daughter, which is not so correctable!

That_Korean_Kid 4