By pleasedtomeetyou - 13/01/2010 16:42 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I met my boyfriend's notoriously difficult mother. I had been looking forward to meeting her and making a good impression. Unfortunately, I could not greet her as her son's penis was still in my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 137
You deserved it 16 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrazyWill 0

Ouch. Probably not the best way to meet her.

Comments

sadasslife 0

i love the name of the author lol

jamjenni2774 0

Was it still good to the last drop

that's ****** great. oh man, I can't stop laughing!

mindfreak117 4

that's hot. and jamjenni2774 we should totally hookup 

Hahaha. No wonder she is being notoriously difficult. idiot.

you know it would make life a whole lot easier, especially first impressions, if you took the dick out of your mouth and act like a classy person. I feel for him, as you are no prize. oh and if you can't figure this out or take the dick out of your mouth long enough to understand this, you deserve it.

Salavis 0

really? yeah maybe she shouldn't have been doing that with his mom close enough to catch them, but why the hell you feel for the guy he's just as guilty. but what you said is really unessential. people do alot worse so their is really no point at all in your comment.

thanks! And for the record (and I know few people will read this) but for the loads of people saying I'm a *****, this is the guy I've been seeing for months. I don't just go around sucking off random guys all the time.

You're kind of being a jackass. Someone sounds sexually frustrated... Anyways, the only part that can be frowned upon at all is doing it in the house when you don't know who's gonna show up. But how dare you insult someone for their sexuality. Pull the dick out of YOUR mouth, or leave. People like you make everyone else hesitant to post shit, because no one wants to get called ****** or dicks or **** ups by some high and mighty asshole like you. So suck it.

waterynuggets 0

Yep more than likely. Incredibly stupid if so, YDI OP. Next time blow his mom away, first impressions!

you should have gave her a kiss on the lips

Maybe you should've waited to do that kinds stuff make a good impretion than do you what you gotta do lol

justdrinkyourgra 0

haha! this reminds me of how I met my boyfriend's uncle. xD