By erin - 04/02/2010 14:51 - France

Spicy
Today, I met a guy online, and I realized the cybersex I had with him was better than the sex I get from my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 301
You deserved it 33 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

then dump your boyfriend and save him the trouble of having an unloyal girlfriend, ya?

zbarnett88 0

You know, it does take more than one person to have sex. maybe you should get involved and help you bf please you more. or just keep getting frustrated and cheating on him...

Comments

wait so you have a boyfriend... and your meeting guys online? woooooow you worthless ******* *****. your the reason husbands come home early and murder their wifes. I hope you get hit by a bus *****

drilher244 0

haha you took the words right out of my mouth!

tonys_kitten 0

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! i hate ****** so much she needs to die slowly tho and painfull!!!

tonys_kitten 0

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! i hate ****** so much she needs to die slowly tho and painfull!!!

I hope your boyfriend cheats on you in your own bed. *****.

perdix 29

It's obvious that the fantasy sex is going to be better! Online, I have a 14-inch **** and my come smells and tastes like Nutella. When I give online ***********, I can get my tongue up to your Fallopian tubes. In real life, my **** is only 13-1/2 inches long. ;)

AHAHAHAHAHA perdix strikes again, high five man xD

perdix 29

Oh, for sure! The only exaggeration was about my size. And sometimes I confuse inches with millimeters with furlongs.

lovely lawl! mines only 2 inches :/ lol

rachelann915 0

why were you even havin cyber sex when you have a boyfriend in the first place? whoreeee.

jt7893 0

I agree sad sad person wt a *****

xlovelessx 0

I feel sorry for ur bf's love life he has with u. he shud dump u. *****.