By afraid of flying too - 24/06/2013 23:24 - Canada - Fort Saint John

Today, I'm left with two non-refundable tickets to Jamaica, because my now ex-boyfriend said his Quidditch tournament is more important than seeing my "fat ass in a bikini". FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 950
You deserved it 6 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LeonKennedy45 10

That's horrible. I hope he falls off his broom and onto his face.

Comments

Wow, how can someone be so aggressive while talking about quidditch?!

if you go take a lot of pictures then post them with a caption and say i just a 170 of douche bag weight.

Sell them or take a friend. A friend would probably be more fun plus you could get laid by a hot Jamaican man who would enjoy a round rear.

tj5810 21

Jamaica? Hell, I'd love to see your fat ass in a bikini. :P All jokes aside, he's a tool. You deserve better.

EmsyyyRose13 24

Well at least he's your EXboyfriend now. I say take one of your best friends to Jamaica instead. Forget his stupid ass and have a kick ass time without him!

Obey_StudBoii 23

Call a friend and take them with you. Good job on dumping the bf. You don't need someone like that.

A tournament for a fake game from a shitty movie? Wow.

i would love to see your fat ass in a little bikini in Jamaica :-)

Korra_fml 23

i agree with most of these comments... by making him your ex, that's half the problem right there. now call up ur closest girl-friend and see if she wants to go on vacation with you to celebrate your freedom from that jerk!