By Anonymous - 24/07/2015 16:05 - United States - Jacksonville

Today, I'm grieving over the death of my best friend of 9 years. My mom wasted no time arriving at the conclusion that I must be hormonal and pregnant with his child. Apparently it's not normal for a woman to cry so much over a man, unless they've been fucking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 023
You deserved it 1 957

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry to hear that. That really ******* sucks.

Maybe you should talk to your mom about appropriate behavior after the death of someone close...

Comments

TallMist 32

My condolences, OP. Do get away from your mother. She sounds dreadful and horribly insensitive.

I am sorry to read about this OP. The only thing I can think of is this wench of a mother better have a sincere apology in nine months.

that is so sad...can't she just leave you to grieve?! im sorry for your loss.

CaroAurelia 12

Honestly OP, I completely understand what you're going through right now. My best friend that I've (literally) known my whole life committed suicide the night before my birthday. Not only was it blamed on me by his parents, but my parents didn't, and still don't, understand why every year that my birthday comes around I sit in my room crying. It sucks to lose someone you're close with. It really does... But you'll get through it. We're stronger than we think when tough situations are thrown at us.

I am so sorry for your loss, OP. And I would definitely maintain your distance from your mom. She's just going to upset you even more through this process. Again, my deepest sympathies.

Keep your chin up, OP! This too shall pass :)