By Crapper. - 16/09/2016 20:35 - United States - Fayetteville

Today, I'm a janitor at a middle school. Someone took a poo and placed it on the sink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 170
You deserved it 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mcruff 12

Middle schoolers are a bunch of *****

Every middle school has a Shitler. I remember walking into a bathroom stall once and seeing a turd placed directly on the rim of the toilet bowl once. That's some precision shartshooting there.

Comments

You mean they picked it up with their bare hands and just casually placed it on the sink? Who the **** does that?

Well, probably used a paper towel or toilet paper. But still, who does that.

This happened when I was in elementary school. Four class rooms would be hooked up to an area that served as a go between, and also had two unisex bathrooms in it. Some bitchy girl and her asshole friends shit in the sink, pissed on the floor, and drew on the walls and doors in crayon, including putting my initials on the door to try to get me blamed. Kids were supposed to sign in and out to use the bathroom in order to prevent vandalism, but they did it during recess so the teachers didn't see. I was in hysterics as soon as the girl and her posse started trying to direct blame on to me via the 'mob effect,' especially since one of the teachers was honestly dumb enough to think I would put my initials on the door if I HAD vandalized it. My freaking out, combined with the fact that I had spent recess in the library, as well as a boy from an unconnected class mentioning that he saw the ringleader leaving the classroom during recess when we weren't allowed in the classroom during recess, meant that the other three teachers realized something was screwy and made it apparent they believed I was innocent, and sent me to the nurse before I made myself "sick" (in retrospect, they probably were trying to avoid announcing the fact I was having a panic attack in front of ~70 other kids). Apparently, after I was gone, one of the girls responsible broke down crying and admitted what they'd done. Of course, the school went easy on them because they were all popular, athletic students with decent grades, and the kids of major local business owners. I think they got five days of in school suspension, with the girl who broke down and admitted it getting three. And the psychotic ringleader girl still had held onto her hatred of me straight up until high school graduation, and probably STILL would hate me on sight if we ever met again. I never did find out specifically WHY she hated me so much. TL;DR humans are ******* weird, especially young ones.

That sucks OP. I remember when I was in middle school, one of the special education kids took a shit in the urinal. The janitor probably didn't find it as humorous as me back then.

Now boys we have a very serious problem, I've just come from the boys restroom and somebody went number 2 in the unirnal. Now I want whom ever did it to come forward right now and it will be less painful for everyone mmmkay. Maybe you think it is a victimless crime, this is Mr. Venezuela the school janitor. Mmmkay, he's the person who has to clean up when some trickster drops a dook in the wrong toilet. Mr. Venezuela makes 6 bucks an hour at best mmmkay. The boys bathroom is closed till further notice cause one of you thought it was a good idea to pull down your pants mmmkay, hover your butt cheeks over the urinal and squeeze out a chocolate hotdog mmmkay.

#17 Aruden, I just busted out laughing while trying to rock my baby. Mmmkay

Believe me, this kind of thing happens at high schools too. It's disgusting.

Can confirm; heard a story from a janitor where on his first day he had this toilet that was clogged and he could not figure out why. Turns out someone had shoved an apple down the hole before taking the dump.

#21 I'm not sure whether to be disgusted or impressed.

Imagine walking in on someone doing that

It must have sucked cleaning that up, Someone took a dump on one of the staircases at my school. not cool.

One time when I worked at a coffee shop someone pooped in the sink and wrote "**** you" on the mirror with the poop...