By pablito - 17/04/2014 10:37 - France - Bron

Today, I'm 25 years old, I've got an education and I only now found out in front of 15 people that, no, sparrows are not small pigeons that are going to grow up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 217
You deserved it 436

Top comments

Just wait until OP finds out that her pet didn't go to live on a farm.

Somebody tricked you good as a child, didn't they?

Comments

I've got= I possess. Where's your problem?

"I've (I have) got" isn't grammatically correct. It should simply be written as "I have"

There's a difference between being educated and being smart. My older brother has maybe 10 college diplomas, but still pronounces spaghetti as "pasketti". Just kidding, bro! :)

that example isnt really showing the difference between being smart or educated.. if they are old enough to have a college diploma, they are old enough to know how to pronounce spaghetti. isnt an education or being smart.

So? I call it "Pasketti" or just "sketti" all the time. That does not mean I don't know how to actually pronounce "spaghetti." Bad example.

I hope you kill all the house lizards around your home... everyone knows that they grow up to be crocodiles

Steve95401 49

So, OP majored in something other than Biology or Ornithology. I'm a college graduate (Business) and I can't distinguish between the different birds that visit the feeder in my back yard. If this is biggest lack of knowledge you have then you'll do all right in life.

ChaosBlitz 12

Spearows (sparrows) are obviously unevolved Fearows! Arceus I can't believe you didn't know.

Damn son im blonde and i even knew that

Lindz2817 10

"I've got an education?" Could have fooled me.

That statement is grammatically correct. You must not be... gifted, let's call it, in grammar.