By Anonymous - 22/04/2009 00:17 - Canada

Today, I lost my $100 in cash that I had to use to pay my phone bill. As a result, my phone got cut off and I missed an important call for an apartment that I was looking at. When I went to work, I heard my boss saying how lucky she was to find $100 in cash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 097
You deserved it 5 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unlucky mate, and the boss will never believe you either >.

piderman13 0

yea umm... YDI for not taking better care of $100

Comments

That's Fuuuuucked UP! And YDNotDI. #9, poor you, having such faith in debit cards/technology. When there's a major outage/emergency, no one gives a shit about credit cards. When the power's out, the machines are down, and YOU won't have any way to convert your plastic to cash, YOU'LL Deserve it!

You lose $100 on the exact same day as you're going to get cut off, which is the same day as you miss an important call without getting your bill paid? You're either stupid or a liar.

#11mmmBURGERRR, its clear that you dont understand what #9 is meaning, If you have a credit or debit card then you can phone the phone company and pay the bill, if there is a power cut then ul have to wait. plus if your paying the phone bill with cask then its gonna take a lot longer to get the money to the phone company than a quick phone call from a friends phone or pay phone or if ur lucky then ur phone will still allow you to call the phone company and direct u straight through than if you have to pay it at the post office or bank. So when ur phones down and u have cash to pay it its gonna take you a lot longer to get it back on than me.

Several questions: 1) How late was your phone bill? They tend not to cut it off for a while after the money is due, so YDI for waiting until the last possible moment. 2) What the **** are you doing with a phone bill that's $100? Either get a cheaper plan or pay up so you don't owe several months at once. 3) How would you know you missed a call if your phoneline was cut off?

You shoulda replied how unfortunate you were to lose $100 in cash

how can you afford to move to a new apt if you are broke after paying/trying to pay your phone bill? that normally requires a hefty deposit or first & last months' rent, not to mention the cost of a moving truck. think about it.

#14 gstar---Most phone companies have a pay station at their store that you can pay bills instantly with. You wouldn't mail $100 cash unless you were a moron. So if you aren't lazy and have means, and don't really want to pay with debit/credit you don't have to, and it can still be made same day.

I agree with #13 and #17. This has fake written all over it. ...not that I really care if there are fakes. But they should at least be amusing fakes and not painfully obvious.

that_guy01 0

And that's why i hate carrying cash